8. 12/2014 CN Yang Visiting Fellow, colloquium speaker, " Many-body Physics from a Bethe Ansatz Perspective", Department of Physics, Chinese University of Hong Kong.
7. 12/2014 invited speaker, "Wilson ratios of interacting fermions with high spin symmetries", at the Danish-Sino Workshop on Strongly Interacting Cold Atomic Gases, Danmark.
6. 11/2014 contributed talk, " Wilson ratios in exactly solvable models of large spin cold atoms", 12th Intl. Conference on Quantum Communication, Measurement and Computing, Hefei, Anhui, China
5. 02-09/2017 Scientic visit, Laboratoire de Physique Theorique et Modeles Statistique Universite Paris-Sud XI, France.
4. 28/06-02/07/14 invited speaker, "Probing Wilson ratio and Contact in 1D systems of cold atoms", 567 WE-Heraeus-Seminar on Integrable Lattice Models and Quantum Field Theories, Bad Honnef, Germany
3. 05-06/2014 invited speaker and tutorial lecturer, ”New trends with exactly solvable models", at the \Precision Many-body Physics of Strongly Correlated Quantum Matter", at Kavli Institute for Theoretical Physics at the Chinese Academy of Sciences.
2. 04/2014 visiting scientist, Beijing Computational Science Research Center, Beijing, China
1. 03/2014 Department colloquium speaker, “New trends with exactly solvable models", Zhejiang University, China.